Be Part of Something Truly Special
We proudly welcome people of all backgrounds, beliefs, needs, and walks of life as members of our vibrant community. At Palm Beach Memory Care, you’ll find a neighborhood waiting for you, full of friendly faces and helping hands.
Our residents enjoy a wide variety of activities, classes, and programs—tailored especially for them. Here, we believe in creating care that fits our residents, not the other way around.
Scroll down to learn about some of the unique features and superior amenities our exceptional community has to offer you. Or, book your in-person tour with us today to come see for yourself how we’re breaking the mold of memory care.
Features & Amenities
Need more proof about how outstanding our community, staff, and exclusive programs are? We hold 5-star accreditations and certifications from—
- The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- Alzheimer’s Foundation of America (AFA)
- National Council of Certified Dementia Care Practitioner
- Certified Dementia Care Practitioners (CDP) for staff members
- Best Friends Approach
- Music and Memory
In addition to our evidence-based programs and wellness initiatives, our person-centered model of care includes a brand new facility that sets an advanced standard in the senior living industry. At Palm Beach Memory Care, you’ll find—
- Four unique neighborhoods, fostering a tight-knit community feel
- Several well-appointed common areas for socializing and group activities
- Access to the Sagely system, allowing families to virtually check in on loved ones
- Private bathrooms, to promote the independence and dignity of our residents
- Resident rooms designed to support the needs of people with dementia
- A facility designed for residents’ safe, independent navigation
- A central location that’s serenely tucked away from noisy highways
Who are we? We’re the ones changing the game.
At Palm Beach Memory Care, we’re truly passionate about who we serve. That’s why we knew things needed to change. The senior living industry of today simply doesn’t reflect everything we’ve come to know about how best to support the needs of seniors with cognitive challenges.
The current models of care are more reflective of knowledge from the last century than they are of current research and evidence-based practices in dementia care.
When it comes to your loved one – are you willing to accept an outdated model of care? We didn’t think so.
And you shouldn’t have to encompass everything we now know about caring for individuals with dementia.
Learning is a lifelong pursuit
At Palm Beach Memory Care, we believe knowledge is power. And we’re all about sharing ours with you. Through our blog, we’re focused on offering you valuable information and insight into topics of interest for you and your family.
Reach out if you have a topic you’d love for us to tackle, or to ask us your specific questions directly. We’re always happy to help you!
Can You Spot The Signs of Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia? What To Do If You’re Concerned About Your Loved One.
Over time, you’ve noticed your loved one seems to be struggling a bit more with their daily routines. Tasks and activities they used to complete
It’s become clear to you, as much as you may have initially struggled to accept it—your loved one is experiencing cognitive decline. At first, you
If you’re like most people, you probably have a passing awareness of the various options in senior living and care. Many folks don’t have much