Features & Amenities
Our Unique Offerings
You Can Have it All—At Palm Beach Memory Care
While other memory care communities will tell you about their amenities, most can’t say they were built from scratch with every decision made to support the needs of individuals living with Alzheimer’s, dementia and other neurological conditions.
We were literally designed with our residents in mind.
From the layouts, to the rooms, to the carpets, lighting, artwork, even the scents we use—everything at Palm Beach Memory Care is intentionally selected to promote your loved one’s high quality of life. We want them to feel perfectly at home with us.
Our lush, tropical atmosphere offers our residents and their guests a chance to reconnect with one another, as well as with their own selves.
We foster a community focused on supporting and encouraging not only the health, but the overall wellness of our wonderful residents. We want them to discover a life worth living here.
Our community was created to uphold both the safety and independence of our residents with changing cognition. Our community is designed for our residents to safely navigate and explore—so they can stay active while you can remain worry-free.
We’re transforming memory care—inside and out.
In too many senior living communities, outdoor spaces are treated as an afterthought. That’s not the case at Palm Beach Memory Care.
Our spacious grounds were intentionally designed to afford our residents and their guests the joy of connecting with nature. We have created spaces where you can soak up the warm sunshine and fresh breezes of our North Palm Beach clime, or even enjoy a fun game or al fresco meal.
Our community is set up to cater to the needs of our residents, without feeling like a typical memory care facility. Instead, Palm Beach Memory Care captures the vibe of a luxury resort—our residents and their families are treated as honored guests, here to enjoy a much-needed respite from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Residents can slow down, enjoy life again, restart cherished hobbies, focus on self-care, and share meaningful moments with their loved ones—free from the pressures of the outside world.
Just some of our impressive community features and amenities include—
- Four unique resident neighborhoods, designed based on small housing concepts. Research has shown how this type of community set up greatly benefits people with dementia. It creates a sense of familiarity and home, promoting residents’ independence, safety, and quality of life.
- Lovely, comfortable shared common spaces where all our residents can come together to enjoy time socializing, playing games, and engaging in shared activities.
- Creatively curated outdoor spaces. Made to encourage our residents’ enjoyment and ability to safely reconnect with nature—our green spaces are lush, spacious, and ready to be enjoyed and savored by our residents and their guests for years to come.
- Dining that shines. We know how important it is for our residents to have access to the nutrition and hydration they need to support their health and wellbeing. But we go one step beyond, to offer them the enjoyment of eating delicious, fresh meals in a bright, airy setting. Our highly trained staff is always ready to assist residents, and to ensure each individual has their needs met and enjoys a fulfilling dining experience.
- The Vigil Monitoring System. Unlike the obtrusive resident monitoring systems other facilities use, we take a different approach to our residents’ safety. Vigil uses silent sensor technology, allowing us to closely monitor our residents without upsetting them with noisy alarms and annoying lights. Because it also tracks patterns in our residents’ behavior, it gives us the insight to provide even better customized care.
- The Pathways Program. This signature, proprietary program is foundational to everything we do. Built upon the best current research in comprehensive dementia care, Pathways is a holistic, person-centered program, through which we address our residents’ overall health and wellness. It’s also the roadmap we use to help families reconnect with loved ones with dementia. We believe there’s always a chance to connect in deep, meaningful ways.
- Well-appointed, custom designed resident suites, created especially to suit the daily living and safety needs of individuals with changing cognition. Each comes with its own private bathroom, to promote our residents’ dignity and comfort.
- A robust, exciting activities program. All our community activities are staged, to ensure each resident can participate with us. The activities our residents and their guests enjoy include—community outings, music therapy, peer-led education, our wonderful Memory Cafe, tai chi, yoga, family connections (including virtually through our family engagement portal), pet therapy, lifelong learning opportunities, and much more!
There's More to See
For a complete and comprehensive list of everything we have to offer you and your loved ones, please reach out to one of our skilled advisors today! We’ll be happy to walk you through our community’s features, and assist you with answering any questions you may have about life with us or navigating a transition into senior living.
Come see for yourself how we’re transforming the senior living industry with our new, state of the art memory care community. Book your free in-person tour today!